Sunday, May 6, 2007

What kind of leader am I?

This is cross posted on my other blog Blogger Round Table. I know people on this blog won't really care about this but when you blog, it can't be all politics or all permaculture all the time. It's like watching Coronation Street, that very old British soap. I used to watch it when I lived in Canada and I remember my parents watching it when it was still in black and white when I was little. I do not particularly like soaps but if there is one that I liked it was Coronation Street. It had ordinary people, with recognizable problems, and situational comedy to boot. Still, as it goes with soaps, life can't go hunky dory for someone too long and something sad/bad/tragic had to happen. I could only take watching that show for a few months at a time and then I had to stop. Too depressing. So nuclear waste nuclear schwaste..it's time for the ol' "And Now For Something Completely Different"!

Hat tip to Abufares. I had to catch up on a lot of his posts and saw this one. I have to say, if I have to be like any type of leader, I'm honoured to be considered like Ghandi. Can anybody see my halo?? lol



Then I did the Enneagram test to see what type I'd be. We have an Enneagram book somewhere and I could not quite make up my mind if I was a nine or another one (don't remember right now) so voila, here's that test result:

Main Type
Overall Self
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test

Enneagram Test Results
Type 1 Perfectionism |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 2 Helpfulness |||||||||||||||| 62%
Type 3 Image Focus |||||||||||||| 54%
Type 4 Hypersensitivity |||||||||| 34%
Type 5 Detachment |||||||||||| 42%
Type 6 Anxiety |||||||||||||||| 66%
Type 7 Adventurousness |||||||||| 38%
Type 8 Aggressiveness |||||||||| 38%
Type 9 Calmness |||||||||||||||||| 74%
Your main type is 9
Your variant is social
Take Free Enneagram Personality Test


I had thought I'd be more adventurous and less anxious but hey, I guess it's also an indicator of my boring stay at home mom life. I think it must be interesting if you can do this test during different phases of your life because aside from the personality factor, I do believe that environment and current experiences effect the choices you make.
Try it just for fun!

No comments: